After starting the HCG medication, ovulation begins 24-36 hours after. Next, the problem of the ovary-in-question’s future arises. Theoretically, either natural conception or artificial insemination could be used, but that would be a horribly counter-productive waste of genetic material which took so much effort to retrieve. Because of this, most doctors get the eggs (retrieve them from the female body) with the intention of using it in the future for artificial insemination together with the application of an additional technology called ICSI.
Further treatment tactics are developed by seeing a doctor depending on the situation. If it is not difficult to collect the male genetic material, embryos are saved using cryopreservation and then fertilized consecutively. After that, the collected embryos are used following the traditional IVF protocol.
IVF fertility drug treatments need to happen under the supervision of an experienced doctor. Incorrect stimulation can cause major complications; the egg is too important to lose because of malpractice, poor-quality equipment, or faulty medication. This is why we recommend the GMS IVF Clinic for ovulation induction where you receive:
- Medical care from experts with many years of experience in the reproductive technology field;
- The guarantee that our equipment and materials are from leading global manufacturers
- The use of customized medications from the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. We guarantee the highest standard for EACH medication.
- A comprehensive approach to treating each individual case;
- Convenient access to all essential medical advisory services and procedures (all under the same roof);
- Fast and 100% high-quality test results in our OWN GMS laboratory;
- The ability to have medical procedures at any time that’s convenient for you;
- Around-the-clock medical and consulting support available every day of the week.