Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University (RNRMU)
- Institute of Psychotherapy and Clinical Psychology (Moscow)
- Institute of Practical Psychology «Imaton» (St. Petersburg)
Training with leading foreign masters:
- Seminars with Betty Alice Erickson: «Advanced Hypnosis Techniques in Clinical Practice».
- Vladimir Domoratsky, cycle of lectures: «Ericksonian Therapy in Clinical Practice».
- Holotropic Breathwork seminars with Stanislav Grof: «Altered States of Consciousness in Clinical Practice».
- Psychologist for Orphanage (diagnosis, correctional/developmental program design & implementation for children and teenagers)
- American Clinic «Rimple»
- Conducting private practice as a psychotherapist since 2000.
Uses integrative psychotherapy methods: Ericksonian hypnosis, EMDR, Gestalt therapy, art therapy, storytelling therapy, guided imagery, body-oriented psychotherapy, transactional analysis, positive therapy, REBT, psychodrama.
- Psychologist at esteemed AlfaClinic, Moscow.
- Crisis Psychologist at the Orthdox Psychological Center.
- Instructor at the Institute of Practical Psychology of «Imaton», St. Petersburg.
- Instructor at the Institute of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, Moscow.
- PhD candidate at the Developmental Psychology Department, Moscow State University.
- Current member of the Russian Professional Psychotherapy League (OPPL).