In 2007 graduated from Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University with a degree in Biophysics.
Dr. Khryapenkova have successfully defended the Thesis in «Intercellular interactions in the joint culture of heart cells of rat embryos and human mesenchymal stem cells».
Postgraduate study (residency)
- Completed Postgraduate residency in 2010 from the faculty of Bioengineering and Bioinformatics of the Lomonosov State University — Laboratory of the structure and function of mitochondria, A.N. Belozersky Institute of Physico-Chemical Biology. Dissertation Thesis «Intercellular interactions of mesenchymal multipotent stromal cells and differentiated cells of the heart and kidney».
2011, Advanced training in clinical embryology on the basis of the Department of Embryology of Faculty of Biology of Lomonosov State University.
- Microscopic examination of ejaculated fluid, morphological evaluation of spermatozoa, methods of detection of anti-sperm antibodies; preparation of sperm for IVF and ICSI.
- Gametes and embryos in-vitro culture, culture medium.
- Gametes and human embryos cryopreservation.
- Micromanipulation with germ cells (ICSI, MESA, TESA).
- Biopsy of embryos and methods of preimplantation diagnostics. Molecular genetic methods of diagnosis in IVF. Application of preimplantation diagnosis methods in IVF (polar body biopsy, blastomere biopsy, trophectoderm biopsy).
- Certificate in advanced training «Assistive Reproductive Technologies (ART), embryological methods», May 2011
- ESHRE Campus symposium organized by the ESHRE Special Interest Groups Andrology and Embryology «The best Sperm for the Best Oocyte» Athens, Greece, October 2012
- Ovarian Club VI Meeting «It’s All About Energy: What More Can We Do to Improve Pregnancy Success Rates?», November 2015
- Ovarian Club IX Meeting «Building a Bridge Between Science and Clinical Practice», October 2017
- 2011-2017. Embryologist at «Altravita, IVF Center & Clinic», LTD.
Mastering the entire range of methods in clinical embryology (including the whole spectrum of micromanipulation methods):
1). Microscopic analysis of ejaculate, culture of gametes and embryos, IVI, Vitrification — since 2011
2). ICSI, gamete fertilization after TESA, etc., Assisted hatching — from 2012;
3). Human embryos biopsy on the 3rd, 5th days of development — from 2012.
Communication with patients, consultations.
Quality control in the laboratory.
Supervisor for novice staff.
Regularly attends conferences and training seminars in the field of reproductive medicine
- 2008-2011 Trainee Post Graduated at «Mitotech SKQ» LTD of the Moscow State University.
Experience working in a laboratory, under sterile conditions, with laboratory & medical equipment, with laboratory animals. Mastered molecular and cellular methods in biology.
- 2006-2008 Specialist at «Energogarant» LTD. Experience of communication with people in stressful situations.
- 2004-2005 Laboratory Assistant at Research Institute of Cytology and Molecular Pharmacology, laboratory assistant.